Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you say so: Gay mafia's Mortal-Kombat Street-Molestation Division claims first victims


Everybody knows how much 'momos hate things like streets and prayer, so when a group of Christians recently mixed the two out on Castro Street, Ho Mostranostra crime boss Rosie O'donnel sent her skinny jean-wearing, High School Musical-quoting goons down there to "take care of it." What followed was Cloverfield-level terror and panic, as innocent Christians, singing hymnals in the wee night hours outside of gay clubs for no other reason than because they felt like worshipping Jesus, were nearly butt-raped and kid-touched by crazed "infected peoples;" George Romero tried to get down there as fast as he could, to catch it all on tape, but, luckily, LifeSite (who love Jesus, I think) were on hand to totally give us the what's-what. So do that, guys:

A mob of homosexuals sexually and physically assaulted a group of
Christians praying together in the city's Castro District last week, in apparent
retaliation for the recent defeat of homosexual marriage in California.

"We started worshipping, it was kind of like you would walk into someone's
living room, and people are just hanging out with a guitar, worshipping Jesus,
just really peaceful," she continued. "And a man came up after we'd been there
for a little while and just began yelling and swearing at us and commanding us
to get out of the Castro District, and our leader went up and he said 'why are
you here?' and she said 'we're here to worship God and we're here because we
love you'."

Oh my. Calm down, take a deep breath. Okay...what else happened?
"they were touching and grabbing me, and trying to shove things in my butt,
and even trying to take off my pants - basically trying to molest me. I used one
hand to hold my pants up, while I used the other arm to hold one of the girls.
The guys huddled around all the girls, and protected them."

LOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh my gah, I am so sorry. That is, like, not at all funny, not even in an unintentional way. Aw, man...no more details, just tell me what it all means, please.


After police arrived in riot gear, the mob reportedly became even more
agitated, and began to violently lunge at the prayer group, seeking to go
between the officers, who had formed a protective line. That was when the
videotaped participant said she thought she was going to die.

"Basically I think what we're seeing is that the homofascist element of the
larger gay movement is coming out of the closet, and they're emboldened by what
they perceive as injustice, but I'm hoping and I'm praying that their
antidemocratic behavior educates America and helps Americans wake up to what
this movement is all about," LaBarbera said. [lifesite]

Homofascist, you say? I think I've seen that movie. That's with Brent Corrigan, right? No? Oh, well then I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, the article makes it sound like this is directly in response to prop 8 and shit. No, sorry. This site is in response to prop8. Gay people not wanting Jesus shoved down their throats while their trying to get laid, and are wasted, and angry over the years, CENTURIES, of you people acting like nazis (fair, because Hitler killed gay people too), and voting to make them feel bad about themselves, THAT is why this happened. Nothing makes me want to put things up some strangers but, THROUGH HIS PANTS, like feigned ignorance and pretending you love me when all you really want me to do is be more like you. Go fudge yourselves, bros. Kthx.

No comments: