Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking of experimenting with beachware this summer


I'm thinking I might try to make Speedos happen, but in real world settings, like public pools and beaches. Everybody's always wearing boardshorts because they are a staple at this point. Most dudes do not want to be caught at the beach in anything else. The newest thing, I'm pretty sure, is shorter-than-normal board shorts. Newest thing = acceptable. 

I just think maybe I need to take it up a notch and rock the mankini once the weather breaks completely. Thinking I might be into that shit, you know? What's the point of working out if you can't throw it in everyone's face, forcing other males to question their own feelings as you strut down the boardwalk? Right? Anyway, I'm pricing some right now. Or am I?

No comments: